Today is the last day to skul...
Begining today is going on HOLIDAY...
Holiday for Chinese New Year~
Im very excited of this...
Because i can wear beautiful and make up..
And the most important is...
My cousin is coming back...
Ada-Go to Singapore to study for a year....
Im veryvery miss her T.T
Miss you Ada...muackxxx...
YianYian-Go to NS for 3 months~
Worry about she....
Miss you too Yian~muackxxx...

And finaly
I having a long holiday for me to rest...
This a few week damn tired for study
Form 5 really stress~
STRESSSS!!!
I hate IT....
But although very stress
but i enjoy the prosess for study in from 5
Thats was funny in my class with my Malay fren~
I love them so much~

2011 ...
I must study hard for my SPM which coming soon...
My class teacher aim 'ing' me to get straight A!
That is the most bigger STRESS...
But i will try my best...
I wont let u dissapointed Pn.Rafidah...
i try to start love all the subject include Sejarah...
Actually i wanna make a study group..
But i don think so have any friend will support me..
For the chinese...
The malay i think will agree mine...
Im planning to do that.......

Another of my plan is.........
Im planning to save money and buy
[Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro]
My dream Phone (now)
But that was damn expensive
RM880
I din working now ..
How i go to save this amount???
How long did i save it ????
''PENGSAN''

THE MOST IMPORTANT

My Dear -Ash
I love you so much...
But
Also i really worry about u...
Becoz of you are waiting the SPM result now...
I worry you ur result was really not that well...
And i was worry about u if u cant study then u go n work...
I scare ...
When working was so suffer...
All about u is worry worry and worry...

6.00pm
28-01-2011

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最近呐~