Sentiment after get SPM result

First feel so sorry with my dear,i let my dear disappointed and worry...Sorry Dear...
But i really thank hers so much,thank about she at my SPM course do anything,
She given me many supported and encouraged~Christine Jyan,I Love You...
You are the Best Wife~
After SPM give me many sentiment,there give me know the result is most important in my life~
I hope at here everyone don't like me,after graduate just regret before didn't strive...
Now i need to most strive with others...
Because nowadays society you don't have any diploma you must work hard then other~
like me now...My life is perplexed,i scare i can't give any happiness to you...
Dear,you still remember i promise with you,after your marry to me,i won't let you work hard~
So now i need to do what one i promise~
I try to write my 1st english diary,i know i english is poor~
Hope everyone forgive,don't laugh me...(*^ ^*)
i just want to improve my english standard....(*^ ^*)
I already have a plan,i retake the SPM math and BM...
I need to get a Credit in this two subject~
Then next year continue my Academic career...
This year take experience at outside 1 year~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最近呐~