The word Friendship is hiding the end 
meanings that friendship will have the day of the end
i believe friendship forever "BEFORE"
but i really felt disappointed
It happened twice...
i felt angry ,disappointed for the first time
you all are my best friends in my life 
really
i have no more friends
when i saw ur guys photo 
i felt i'll been kick off of the group
felt that my life no more the truly friends
but when u apologize with me and bring me a piece of cake 
i felt i'm so stingy
i should never angry with u because you are my besties~
but not
it happened again
twice 
i don know why it happened like this 
i really ask my self
is that my problem?
or i having boy friend then u all ignore me ?
love and friendship cant stay together ?
i don understand why ?
can u tell me?
i really confuse about friendship
why ?
why kick me out ?
the second time i saw you all guys photo 
i really broke my heart
i feel coldness of friends
this not my first time 
my personality have any problem ?
why u guys ignore me ?
i'm human being 
i got feeling
friendship 
never believe again
you
pls 
don apologize with me again 
even though i knw u are not purposely do that
but i really really felt disappointed 
i feel stranger 
coldness
is that the way that u treat an old friends ?
like this ?
OMG
u knw what ?
u knw me?
u knw how sadness am i ?
BUT
this time 
i m not going to cry any more
because my heart totally broke
once we are the friend that stick together 
cant separate us 
where i go i must ask u
because you are the only one i really care 
today 
12pm something 
i drink starbuck at viva home with bf
i really wanna take away for u a surprise 
but i have no money 
i cant ...
my wallet only left 10
i cant buy for u 
he say 
save it ,don think other ppl first 
care about ur self 
but u are my best friend 
i want but cant
then i dn 
if i really send u a starbuck i think i able to join the party
but luckily dn 
because you all can hurt me again 
let me realize
friends cant even change my space...
friend
just a little tiny ash
blow
fly
i always ask my self 
don think too much
but i cant 
because i care u
don let ur emotional control u 
u is the one to control ur emotional .
i still friend with u but not same like before any more
friends~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

最近呐~