My life

I'm 20 years old
A college student
study in business school
banking and finance
a boring course that need to analyze and calculate
i just pass 2 years for this boring life
I'm graduate soon for my diploma life
BUT
i have to continue study the degree level that my mother expect me to going on.
Study is not my favorite hobby actually
i hate study 
but continue study isn't my choice
that is my mom choice
my mom want me to take the degree level
she say it may more valuable for my uture
yeah
she is right 
compare to diploma level
degree is really more valuable than that
but 
have you ask me?
have you ask me want to continue to study ?
you just feel that study degree is necessary 
it is a necessary stage before i going out to work
certificate just a paper
i think experience is more important
maybe both
but i just bored to study any more
i have to harsh myself to study
the environment harsh me too
if i din't take the degree level 
how my elder said about me
FACE
the important is i feel shameful when i told them i will study 
but i din't do
the life i pass through isn;t my choice 
i feel unhappy when i do anything 
i want to be like other 
working, get salary 
buy whatever they want
but now i only can realize on pocket money
the things i can do i can buy just limit
i want to be hang out any time when friend call
 cant
i want to buy whatever i like
 cant
my mom always think that 
My daughter gonna be a CEO of xx company
and i have to adapt her process
that is Velco strategies that the service provider have to adapt customer process
until now
what i doing is not my choice 
im so bored about that
i don want burn midnight oil because of final 
i don want compare with cynthia, meiying
i will die
they are too strong
i will feel depreciate when im beside them
can i just stop and do what i want
i want to have a job and work 
take salary every month
maybe i will take some short course to improve myself
BUT
NO
you have to continue study
study for your final 
don let them know don let them see
be the good girl you always have to be.
because i have to satisfied ur mom
you take certificate is because your mom
 yes
your mom
study abroad 
can't
mom say if you really want to study abroad
can ,you may
but all your cousin study local also have a good pay
this is what you gonna tell me in your heart
study abroad really need a huge amount of money
so i can consideration you situation mom
but 
can i stop to study ?
im tired
im sleepy..........

Comments

Anonymous said…
Please take a rest

Popular posts from this blog

最近呐~